Saturday, February 19, 2011

Music Is My Boyfriend.

[Day 12- The Shuffle game: First twenty songs that come up on shuffle]


Oohhh boy, I love this game! :]
Currently I have 11,776 songs on my pod. Don't worry... the number is always going up.
In the words of CSS, "Music is my boyfriend". So true.
I love it way more than I'll ever be able to love a boy.
At least for a while.

Live music is my favorite thing ever.
Concerts are my favorite thing to do- The best money I can spend.
Oh how it heals my soul :]



MuSiC iS mY bOyFrIeNd ♥ ♥ ♥


1. Crazy In Love- Eminem
[[Can't you see what you do to me baby?/You make me crazy, you make me act like a maniac/I'm like a lunatic, you make me sick/You truly are the only one who can do this to me/You just make me get so crazy/I go skitzo/I get so insane/I just go skitzophrenic/One minute I want to slit your throat/The next I want to sex/You make me crazy]]

2. Call It Off- Tegan and Sara
[[Maybe I would have been something you'd be good at/Maybe you would have been something I'd be good at/But now we'll never know/I won't be sad/But in case/I'll go there everyday/To make myself feel bad/There's a chance I'll start to wonder/If this was the thing to do]]

3. Be OK- Ingrid Michaelson
[[Open me up and you will see/I’m a gallery of broken hearts/I’m beyond repair, let me be/And give me back my broken parts//Just give me back my pieces/Just give them back to me please/Just give me back my pieces/And let me hold my broken parts//I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok/I just want to be ok today]]

4. All Of This- Blink 182
[[With all of this I feel now/Everything inside of my heart/It all just seems to be how/Nothing I feel pulls at me at all/Again I waited for this to pull apart/To break my time in two/Another night with her/But I'm always wanting you]]

5. The Kids Are Sick Again- Maximo Park
[[In wasted lights/Hope takes flight/I don't mind/Losing self respect/I've done it before/And I'll do it again/I'm stifled tonight/Which is fine/I've done it before/And I'll do it again]]

6. Never Let Me Down- Kanye West Ft. Jay Z
[[That's why I hear new music/And I just don't be feeling it/Racism still alive they just be concealing it/But I know they don't want me in the damn club/They even made me show ID to get inside of Sam's Club/I did dirt and went to church to get my hands scrubbed/Swear I've been baptised at least 3 or 4 times]]

7. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
[[It's not always rainbows and butterflies/It's compromise that moves us along, yeah/My heart is full and my door's always open/You can come anytime you want//I don't mind spending everyday/Out on your corner in the pouring rain/Look for the girl with the broken smile/Ask her if she wants to stay awhile/And she will be loved]]

8. Ever So Sweet- The Early November
[[Ever so sweet/You make this seem/The way things go/It's not my fault/And I'll miss,I'll miss you so good/All of those nights we lost our way back home//Ever so sweet/You baked it in cakes for me/What you left behind/It hurts my teeth/Bring in the past with the postcards you sent for me/Every lie/It brings me right back down]]

9. Ode To LRC- Band of Horses
[[The town is so small/How could anybody not look you in the eyes/Or wave as you drive by//The world is such a wonderful place//The world is such a wonderful...//I see everyone before me, there was birthday sex and sleep/Some weren't getting along/Nobody's outside trying to murder/Nobody's outside, there's no one really at all]]

10. Something Vague- Bright Eyes
[[There's a dream in my brain that just won't go away/It's been stuck there since it came a few nights ago/And I'm standing on a bridge in the town where I lived/As a kid with my mom and my brothers/And then the bridge disappears and I'm standing on air/With nothing holding me/And I hang like a star/F***ing glow in the dark/For all those starving eyes to see/Like the ones we've wished on]]

11. Sirens- Angels & Airwaves
[[I do this from time to time/Where I can never wake from a bad dream/I do this from time to time/Where I can never say the things I mean//I do this from time to time/Where I like to watch you as you sleep/I do this from time to time/Where I like to think of you with me//I can hear you breathe I'm feeling the shake/And the sound of my heartbeat can't let go/Do you know I'm feeling the pain of my first love?/I let it go, can't let go]]

12. They Can't Save Us Now- Kill Hannah
[[So this is how it feels to be insane/The world looks like a movie always playing/But how can hearts so young feel so much pain?//They can't save us now/Cause we're far away from home/And there's no where else to go/They can't ever save us now/Will they ever understand we don't want to be like them? ]]

13. Letters To You- Finch
[[I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so//I'm writing again these letters to you aren't much, I know/But I'm not sleeping and you're not here/The thought stops my heart]]

14. Broken- Leona Lewis
[[I wanna run away from love/This time I have had enough/Every time I feel your touch/I'm broken/Shattered all the pieces apart/Never thought I'd fall so hard/I'm putting back together my heart/I'm broken]]

15. Got A Call- Land of Talk
[[Darkness dares to the dialtone as I sing myself to sleep/The most beauty I've seen lives in a dream/Where we laugh and want to live for the little things//Not even if I could get you back, I don't try/You weren't all that good/But I loved you like you were mine//Yeah I know how to kill, but I hate how it feels/That everyone's in love with someone else]]

16. Mixtape- Butch Walker
[[You say hello, inside I'm screaming I love you/You say goodnight, in my mind I'm sleeping next to you/You drive away from my car crash of a heart/And I don't know//But you gave me the best mixtape I have/And even all the bad songs ain't so bad/I just wish there was so much more than that/About me and you]]

17. Somebody Like you- Keith Urban
[[There's a new wind blowin like I've never known/I'm breathin' deeper than I've ever done/And it sure feels good to finally feel the way I do//I wanna love somebody/Love somebody like you//An' I'm lettin' go of all my lonely yesterdays/I've forgiven myself for the mistakes I've made/Now there's just one thing, the only thing I wanna do//I wanna love somebody/Love somebody like you]]

18. Stand Inside Your Love- Smashing Pumpkins
[[You and me/Meant to be/Immutable/Impossible/It's destiny/Pure lunacy/Incalculable/Insufferable/But for the last time/You're everything that I want and ask for/You're all that I'd dreamed]]

19. Another Day In Paradise- Copeland
[[She calls out to the man on the street, "Sir, can you help me?/It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep. Is there somewhere you can tell me?"/He walks on, doesn't look back, he pretends he can't hear her/He starts to whistle as he crosses the street, seems embarrassed to be there//Oh, think twice, it's just another day for you and me in paradise]]

20. The Runaways- Anberlin
[[Turn and time and time will tell/Time will tell or tear us apart/You're miles and miles and miles away/Silence reveals where we really are//You only stand to break my heart/I can tell it by the way you runaway/Runaway girl]]



 
Well, it's currently 6:18 AM... Time to go to bed.
I'm wondering if it's even worth it to sleep at this point.
Stuuuuupid insomnia. Blahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment