Friday, February 25, 2011

The One & Only... Jordan Carl Martin Makin.

February 24, 2011
Today is a special day.
Today is this kids birthday.


[[Jordan Carl Martin Makin]]

He is 22 years OLD.
He is so cool.

Here are some reasons why I like this guy:

I like that he is so freakin hilarious.
I like that he is witty.
I like that he is a FABULOUS friend! I'm so lucky to have him!
I like his black rimmed glasses.
I like that he took me to a movie on Valentines because that was a depressing day.
I like that we share a strong mutual passion for Diet Coke.
I like that we have had many great conversations over a DC on the rocks.
I like that we are completely ourselves around each other. {Down to the farting... Yep, I'm serious.}
I like that we have watched many ridiculous movies together that have scarred us for life.
I like that we have also watched many GREAT movies together.
I like that we watched all of Season one of Creature comforts on Netflix.
I like that he can play the guitar.
I love his family that he comes from and the way he was raised.
I like how we made awful sugar cookies for Derek.
I like that he's a nice guy.
I like that he gives good talks in church.
I like that he helps me play wordz on Words with Frenz against his own self.
I like that he has really good taste in music.
I like that when I'm having a bad day or when I'm down, he's okay with it- He doesn't expect me to be happy alllll the time.
I like that when I am down, he does everything he can to cheer me up.
I like that he succeeds at cheering me up. Every time.
I like that his free throw percentage is like... Really good.
I like that he's still a Jazz fan even after all this Sloan/D-Will nonsense has happened.
I like that we have fun when we hang out.
I like that we became friends on Facebook and it evolved to a fabulous true friendship.


I like that he is my best friend :]


Happy birthday Jordz!!

May all your wishes come true!

5 comments:

  1. Bridget, you're too cool. haha - this is my favorite post ever. You think I'm way cooler than I really am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I dislike how you made me awful sugar cookies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....why aren't you two dating? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably cause we be BFF's for lyfe, Erin! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. Precious.
    And yes Erin,
    dating can ruin friendships.
    *shudder*

    ReplyDelete