Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes... Or NOT...??


I had the weirdest dream of my life last night.
It was the same dream all night long for ten hours...
Yes, I slept for ten hours last night... No, my voice is still gone.

Every time I woke up, I'd fall back asleep and the dream would pick up where we left off.
It was honestly so weird that I can't even explain it.
All I can explain is that a bunch of us were being held hostage for some reason by this crazy bear-monster guy.

Why? I don't have a clue. 


Also, I've had MANY weird dreams about my tongue in my lifetime.
It was incorporated into this dream last night...
I don't understand the symbolism of the tongue...?

The only other things I remember are...

The sweet & sour button candies.
Josh having fang teeth.
Listening to a Marilyn Monroe record on vinyl.
Meeting my future boyfriend/husband.
The crazy tongue part.
The animals we knew and their children who ate raw egg for food.
The look on his face when he heard his crying child.
The giant cabin.
The monster in the ceiling tiles.

Yeah my brain is freakin messed up.
Imagine this dream if I were on Ambien last night...



Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment