Sunday, March 27, 2011

Festival of Colorzzz.

Well, this weekend was fun! Specifically Saturday--

Festival of COLORS!

Jordz, Derek, and I started out the lovely overcast morning at Kneaders for all-you-can-eat french toast. Oh how lovely it was! It's honestly the best french toast on this planet, and if  you've never had it, I advise you grab a friend or two and head down to your local Kneaders bakery and partake of the bless-ed goodness.
I promise, you wont regret it.

After breakfast, we hopped on the freeway and headed down to Spanish Fork to the Krishna temple... Don't worry, we didn't even get lost... NOT. We got SUPER lost. First of all, the GPS was telling us to drive, so we were following it's directions cause, well, isn't that what a GPS is for?? That's what I thought too... We were driving along a road and the GPS said, "Drive 1.4 miles then... Make a U-turn."
"What the eefffff??", Derek and I said basically simultaneously.
By this point, we were in Payson. Definitely not where we should have been. We found the freeway and got back to Spanish Fork, then the GPS led us to some random spot by the mountains that had absolutely NOTHING.. We pulled off to the side of the road to call Alex and figure out where we were supposed to go. Before we knew it, four other cars had pulled off behind us. They were ALL lost... All their GPS's led them to that location... Phew, at least it wasn't just us! We eventually found the temple after what felt like forever. We met up with Alex and his other friends that were with him and the party started!
I've never been part of a disaster like that in my life!
BUT, it was so much fun. The weather was cool, perfect temperature, and everyone was nice and there to just have fun! No douchebags that were shoving and being jerks like at concerts.



Krishna Temple, up on the hill.


This was like a tenth of the people, I swear.

This was before we were completely covered.

Jordz.
D-rock.

Home, after the festivities. My mother told me to not touch a thing.
That was the sweetest, most colorful shower ever!

PS- I HAVE BLONDE HAAAAIIRRRR AGAIN!! :]
But, the pink from Color Festival wont come out... I'll give it a few days to see if it fades... If not, I'll be getting my hair done again. Poop. I'm not made of money! Good thing it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment